- Provide you and others with personalized test-prep services
- Help you understand your English speaking skills and scores
- With ETS: We only share your speech samples with ETS so we can give you a SpeechRater score
- For Quality Assurance: All other uses of your speech recordings are for quality assurance purposes
- Sell or trade your personal information
- Share your personal information with outside parties
- If you want your data deleted from our system, please contact support
- We may disclose your information as required by law
- To protect the safety and security of our users and the public
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions (link below)
- My Speaking Score uses various security measures to protect the security of your personal information.
- However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure
- If you have any questions or concerns about our data privacy practices or priorities, please feel free to contact us by opening a ticket and we will respond to you in less than 24 hours.
Formal Data Privacy Attestation
My Speaking Score is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data of our users. We understand the importance of privacy and data protection and take our obligations very seriously.
As such, we attest that:
We comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and any other relevant data protection laws and regulations in the countries in which we operate.
We only collect and process personal data that is necessary to provide our services, and we do so in a transparent, respectful, and lawful manner.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is kept secure and protected against unauthorized access, accidental loss, or destruction.
We provide our users with the right to access, rectify, delete, and restrict the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
We will not disclose or transfer personal data to third parties, except as required by law or with the explicit consent of the data subject.
We conduct regular data protection impact assessments to identify and mitigate any risks to the privacy and security of personal data.
We provide our users with clear and concise information about our data processing activities, including the purposes for which we collect and process personal data, the categories of personal data we collect, the legal basis for processing, and how long we retain personal data.
This attestation is made in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge and belief.
Founder and CEO of My Speaking Score
January 1, 2023
Related article: Terms and conditions
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article